Where to go when your favorite distro's forum goes on the fritz.....

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

What is this all about?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
macrohard

macrohard

What is this all about? Empty
PostSubject: What is this all about?   What is this all about? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Well this is the part of the forum that if you havent figured it out already, is devoted to humanity looking for the way, the truth and the life....

If that sounds biblical, well it most certainly is.

Its a place for questions, for answers, for needs, for prayer, for praise.

Feel free to ask, or if in need for help because the current way, supposed truth, and life feels like hell isnt working out, go ahead and let it go.....
Back to top Go down
sarahsdad

PostSubject: Re: What is this all about?   What is this all about? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:28 pm

cheers for Mac!
Back to top Go down
woodsmoke

PostSubject: A problem with the roof and the yard.   What is this all about? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:18 am

I thought I'd ask for help with a small problem we have had the last few days.

There has been a lot of noise on the roof. Stomping sounds and sometimes things sound like bells tinkling.

Anyway, we are afraid that we might have problems with the roof in the future if the shingles have holes in them or something. But the other problem is that when we step out into the yard to look up at the roof, we don't see anything, but quite often we step into what seems to be fresh horse droppings, or at least some kind of animal droppings.

What are we to do oh great Carapaciousness?

signed
Worried in Wendigo!
Back to top Go down
macrohard

macrohard

PostSubject: Re: What is this all about?   What is this all about? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Thats simple.....

Get a gun...... bounce
Back to top Go down
Cloudy Wizzard

Cloudy Wizzard

PostSubject: Re: What is this all about?   What is this all about? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:28 am

macrohard wrote:
Thats simple.....

Get a gun...... bounce

Well if woodsmoke lives in these parts of the world (Belgium or The Netherlands) AND this happens around December (and suddenly stop after December 6th) it's COMPLETELY normal Very Happy

Unlike the American Ripoff, this is the Original "Sint Nicolaas" aka "Sinterklaas" and bastardized by the American language into "Santaclause (or however you spell it).

Unlike Santa, "De Sint" as we call him :

- is an Old Bishop from Spain (actually he's from Turkey but back then people thought everything coming from that direction came from spain).
- Rides a white horse (not completely white though the Dutch seem to call it "Americo" or something while we the Belgians call it "Slecht Weer Vandaag" which means Bad Weather Today).
- He's 300+ years old (the man not his horse).
- His birthday is December 6th (In Holland they have "present eve" on December 5th)
- His helpers are black, one could say that they are black because of the rut in the chimney but folklore has it that these are actually punished demons or something who are to help him with his good deeds).

and he rides on the rooftops and get's into the houses through the chimney (like Santa)

He goes back to spain after the 6th.

Anyway I guess mister Wikipedia can explain it better : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudywizzard.com
Me-My

Me-My

PostSubject: Re: What is this all about?   What is this all about? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:41 am

Well, there certainly ain't much LIFE here now is there. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this all about?   What is this all about? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is this all about?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost in Linux :: The way, the truth, and the life......-
Jump to: